ARRENDELL Education offers tutoring sessions for children Kindergarten to Year 12 – HSC. There are two lesson formats available; group or individual.
Over 90+% of our survey respondents rated our programs as “high quality”, and 98% stated their children “enjoyed attending” classes at ARRENDELL Education.
- Weekly access to ARRENDELL Education’s fully resourced and updated library
- Classes taught by experienced and qualified teachers and tutors
- 10 lessons per term (running in conjunction with the school term)
- Student carry bag and all resources needed; text, workbooks and stationary etc.
- Customer support
- Library fee: A one-off non-refundable fee at time of initial enrolment – $50.00
- Resource fee: A per term fee to cover all resources needed – $25.00
- Maths for all Stages
- Early Stage 1, plus Stages 1 to 2 - English and Maths combined
- Stages 3 to 6 – English
- Either English or Maths for all Stages
Base lesson fee only. Library and Resource fee are in addition.
EARLY BIRD RATE
To receive the Early Bird Rate you must be a current ‘loyalty’ and active family who have been enrolled prior to 2017. To receive the Early Bird Rate, payment is required in full, prior to the start of a new term. An Early Bird Rate is a discounted fee of $50.00 that will apply if the full-term fee is paid prior to the commencement of the new term.
Payment plans may be available upon request.