ARRENDELL Education offers tutoring sessions for children Kindergarten to Year 12 – HSC. There are two lesson formats available; group or individual.
Over 90+% of our survey respondents rated our programs as “high quality”, and 98% stated their children “enjoyed attending” classes at ARRENDELL Education.
- Weekly access to ARRENDELL Education’s fully resourced and updated library
- Classes taught by experienced and qualified teachers and tutors
- 10 lessons per term (running in conjunction with the school term)
- Student carry bag and all resources needed; text, workbooks and stationary etc.
- Customer support
- Administration / Library fee: A one-off non-refundable fee at time of initial enrolment – $50.00
- Resource fee: A per term fee to cover all resources needed – $25.00
- Maths for all Stages
- Early Stage 1, plus Stages 1 to 2 - English and Maths combined
- ^Stages 3 to 6 – English (1.5 hours at centre, plus virtual assistance)
- Either English or Maths for all Stages
Base lesson fee only. Administration / Library and Resource fee are in addition.
Payment plans may be available upon request.